1. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
2. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
3. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
4. For people who want to live a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
7. My own point of view is that…
8. My view is that…
9. Although people’s life has been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring day by day.
10. Some people claim that… is superior to… Others, however, disagree with it.
11. How do you do?/ Good morning!您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!
12. Bicycle cant be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
13. There is no easy solution to the problem of…, but… might be useful.
14. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
15. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
16. There are some people who hold different opinions about…
17. I take/hold a negative/positive view of…
18. It’s really high time we took measures to solve the problem of/put an end to…
19. In my opinion, we should attack more importance to…
20. I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
21. Many city residents complain that there are so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
22. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not a pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
23. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
24. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
25. Constant dropping wears the stone. 滴水穿石。
26. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks, the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing, they maintain, is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
27. It is believed that…
28. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
29. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
31. In conclusion, the most important is…
32. Consequently, the extra money obtained from a part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
33. This issue has caused wide public concern. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
35. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.
36. I look forward to hearing from you.
37. My own experience tells me that…
38. The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.
39. Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用，也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。
40. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
41. can not help doing something
42. Unfortunately, there are very few evidences that big companies are willing to invest a huge sum of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
43. As for me, I’m firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
44. I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed……我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
45. From the cartoon/picture, we can see that…
46. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students’doing a part-time job.
47. In conclusion/a word, I believe that…
1. I believe the title statement is valid because…. 我认为这个论点是正确的，因为…
2. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
3. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
4. How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.
5. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
6. I'd bettle hit the books.
7. You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.
9. It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
11. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
12. It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation
13. Nowadays it is common to hear/see…
14. There is no quick answer to the question of…, but … might be helpful.
15. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in the city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
16. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
17. Further， we hold opinion that… 此外，我们坚持认为，…
18. Standing firm is to challenge difficult courageously and to leave the smile after sccess to oneself.
19. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
20. I’ll be so glad if you can come. 如果您能来我将很高兴。
21. But is it really the case? The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact, basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important roles and should be given priority.
22. 对我来说，我认为有必要……。原因如下：第一，……; 第二，……;最后……但同样重要的是……
23. There is an old/popular saying / proverb which says / goes…
24. Some people suggest… Others, however, hold the opposite opinion.
25. A proper part-time job does not occupy students’too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
26. You are coming alone well.
27. You win lose some.
28. a piece of one's mind.
29. Therefore/Thus/Then, it can be inferred/concluded/deduced that…
30. All things considered,总而言之 It may be safely said that…它可以有把握地说……
33. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants’ lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
34. I am writing to you in connection with…
35. Personally/ I think…
36. All in all, what really matters is, in fact, to…
1. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
2. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
3. It is only during the last/past few years that man has become generally aware that…
4. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
5. As far as I am concerned, I am really/completely in favor of the test/policy.
7. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their families.
8. I need more information. 我需要更多的信自。
9. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information Ive collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
10. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
11. All things come to those who wait.
12. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
13. All time is no time when it is past。光阴一去不复返。
14. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
15. In recent years, there is a general tendency…
17. By taking a major-related part-time job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, which they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
18. I’m ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland. 我准备向你们订货，但是唯一的条件是，货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。
19. The music know the bird, what about a person
20. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
21. They went all out.
22. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
23. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
24. Therefore, in my opinion, it’s more advisable…因此，在我看来，更可取的是…
25. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that a part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their families, even the society as a whole.
27. On the whole, it is high time that every one…
28. Nowadays…has become a problem we have to face.
30. All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.
31. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw/come to the conclusion that…
32. Some people like / prefer…, while others are/feel inclined to…
33. Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of…
34. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
35. I’ll be very pleased to see you. 我将非常高兴见到您。
36. I would be grateful if you could / would…
37. To make a long story short
38. What are you trying to say?
39. Don't 'll get use to it soon.
41. Given the reasons/consideration I have just outlined/discussed/presented, I strongly recommend that…
42. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
43. As a result, we should take some effective steps to…
44. You'll be all the better for a holiday.
45. Judging by the figures/statistics, it is not difficult to see that…
46. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
47. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
48. at one's fingertips.
49. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants’ lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences, information and knowledge with peasants, which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.
51. Recently, …has become the focus of the society.
52. From my point of view, it would be better if…在我看来……也许更好
53. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important roles than artistic and cultural projects in people’s life and economic growth.
54. It is widely acknowledged that computers and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
55. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.
56. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
58. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working in the city provides them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
59. First come first served. 先到先得。
60. An idle youth，a needy age.
61. It’s suggested that great efforts be made to…
62. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
63. It can be concluded from the discussion that…从中我们可以得出这样的结论
64. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
65. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
66. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of…
67. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
68. Only in this way/in so doing, can be really…
69. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
70. From what has been discussed/mentioned above, we may conclude that…
71. all in all.
72. However, this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts, who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
73. Don't try so hard，the best things come when you least expect them to.
74. Glad,it is all over.
75. I’m not myself 我烦透了。
76. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
78. Similarly, we should pay attention to... 同样，我们要注意...
79. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford.
80. …has become a common occurrence in our daily life.
81. Hence/Therefore， wexxxd better come to the conclusion that。因此，我们得出这样的结论。
82. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
83. Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look at the argument of both sides.在给出我的观点之前，我想有必要看看双方的论据。
84. as busy as a bee.
85. You flatter me immensely.
86. How did you sleep? 你睡的怎么样?